Dear Doll Observer!
It's been a while since our last newsletter so there are several updates and new features to let you know about:
- We now have the ability to "Like" blogs, events, discussions, pages, and profiles as well as photos and videos.
- We currently have 155 members with Emmanuel being the latest Doll Observer to join us!
- This months theme is 'May Theme; Celebrity'! So lets go crazy with customising our dolls into our favourite star of music, stage or screen or sharing your celebrity likeness dolls! Check out the Theme of the Month group.
- Check out the photo entries for 'April Theme: Love' in the new theme photo album. Vote for your favourite by clicking the Facebook 'Like' button underneath the photo.
- The Winner of 'March Theme: Spring' was Mark with a super pic. Congratulations Mark! See it here in the March Theme photo album.
- The winner of 'February Theme: Birthdays' was Laura with another wonderful shot. Congratulations to you too Laura! Find it here in the February Theme photo album.
- Remember theme photos voted by our members as favourite get a $20 prize!
Check out some excellent posts and discussions:
- Evelien wants help with that age old doll collectors quandary: Vintage dolls: keep 'em in or let 'em out?
- Evelien also tells about her dolly shopping trip in a wonderful funny photo story: Evelien and Lauren go shopping
- Marie-George has her thoughts centred on Tonner's 20th Anniversary Celebration
- And a charming blog post from a DollObservers newbie, Chris: Yes, I am a newbie. A little about me.
- ...and many more blogs and discussions.
As a reminder, please stop by and participate whenever you can. You can add a doll photo or video, start your own blog, post a discussion topic, or add an event. You can also share your knowledge, ask a question, post a status update, update your profile, comment on something interesting, read a few tweets, check out upcoming events, get connected, and make new friends.
Need help getting started? Here are some useful FAQs. And don't forget to update your profile. It makes our "social" network that much more social. Tell us about yourself, and say hello to other Doll Observers.
Please let others know about Doll Observers. We have an invite system, but feel free to use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blog posts, etc.
Thank you for helping us grow!