Here are some photos of the first fashions I've tried to make for my tiny girls.
First is an ultrasuede top for Pippa to wear with a pair of pants she borrowed from the Rockflowers. When I bought her she was wearing a tattered gray dress that did not do her any good.
Next is a dress I made for one of the Rockflowers because I wanted her to have a high collar to cover her neck damage, because her head had been glued on in an unsightly way. This is made from a headband. The rest of the fabric was used for a Barbie dress.
And last is a dress for a rebodied Dawn that I got from a dear friend. Her daughter was going away to college and had decided to give away all the toys, including mod items that belonged to my friend and her sister when they were small and some vintage items they got from a neighbor. I had great fun looking through the boxes, and they were happy to give me anything I could carry home. I picked up the Dawn doll, who was missing a leg, and what I thought was a Dawn sized dress along with other items. When I got home I found out the gold thing was not a dress but a Barbie sized handbag! However, I decided to make a Dawn dress from it and I think it worked.
Good first attempt, especially for such small dolls!