As 2014 comes to a close, and we all look forward to 2015, I wanted to take a moment to look back at the amazing year it's been for us at. Here are just a few of our highlights:
- Our monthly theme continued to showcase our members' creativity and talents throughout 2014.
- Our membership swelled to almost 900 members in 2014
- In March we held the third DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards (#DOFDAs) which were hugely successful and garnered thousands of votes. You can remind yourself of the winners here.
- In April we moved to our shiny new web-home and despite some teething issues (for which I can only apologise) things seem to be settling in.
- In November I moved my The Doll Observer blog over from it's separate home to be under the umbrella of . If you haven't done so already, be sure to check it out and subscribe for updates.
- We now have a Fashion Doll Tutorials section which is already becoming a wonderful resource for anyone wanting to create for their dolls
- Everyone's friend Nilsa became a Superstar Member
- Generous Marcelo Jacob donated a wonderful sewing pattern for us to use!
- And finally all the contributions made by you which made our community the wonderful and welcoming place it is for us all.
Looking forward to 2015, it truly looks to be a year of continued fashion doll fun and creativity. For a start we have the 2015 #DOFDAs to look forward to - with public voting set to begin in just a few days time (if you haven't cast your members-only nominations yet - then do so now!).
I cannot thank you enough for your continued support throughout the past year and I look forward to another year spent in your company...
Happy New Year to you and yours!
Dolly hugs, Simon x