DollObservers.com News

Admin

Issue With The Main Photo Module *FIXED*

Over the last few days it seem we have developed a problem with the photo module and the ability to upload photos as well as show some love to photos already there. I have handed the issue to the engineers who run our platform and hope to have the issue resolved early next week. In the meantime the photo sections in the groups are working just fine so please feel free to make use of these.

I will keep you updated as soon as I know of any developments and I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience.

Email me when people comment –
Admin

Simon is the Owner and Community Manager here at DollObservers.com. He is a self-professed Fashion Doll Aficionado, Collector, Blogger and has written for Haute Doll and DOLLS Magazine. Be sure to stop by and say 'hello'!

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• I uploaded 3 photos and had no problem :)
    I have so many to upload. LOL - I better wait until the weekend!!
  • Admin
    I'm pleased to report that the photo module is fully functional again! Go add pics NOW!! :)
  • Thanks Simon :)
    • Admin
      No problem, just hope it gets sorted soon xx
This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

Nilsa M. Donelan replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion April #FashionDollTheme: Home & Gardens in Theme of the Month
"Elegant scene Jane!"
2 hours ago
"Lovely photo Sara,"
2 hours ago
Jane Reeds replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion April #FashionDollTheme: Home & Gardens in Theme of the Month
"                                                  " Channeling CoCo Chanel"
"Boucle' Beauty Barbie…"
5 hours ago
"A great reminder of weather coming soon to Ontario. I hope. Nothing better than drinks with friends…"
5 hours ago
"I enjoyed seeing your doll's home and this one looks like it took a lot of time and love!"
5 hours ago
"Great photo and your rhododendrons are fabulous! Lucky you!"
6 hours ago
"I would totally wear that front, center, blush pink dress! I can't look at the house with a garden…"
6 hours ago
"I agree with Dom, I love the mini handbags framed above the fireplace. Wish I was there!"
6 hours ago