DollObservers.com News

Admin

Issue With The Main Photo Module *FIXED*

Over the last few days it seem we have developed a problem with the photo module and the ability to upload photos as well as show some love to photos already there. I have handed the issue to the engineers who run our platform and hope to have the issue resolved early next week. In the meantime the photo sections in the groups are working just fine so please feel free to make use of these.

I will keep you updated as soon as I know of any developments and I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience.

Email me when people comment –

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• I uploaded 3 photos and had no problem :)
    I have so many to upload. LOL - I better wait until the weekend!!
  • Admin
    I'm pleased to report that the photo module is fully functional again! Go add pics NOW!! :)
  • Thanks Simon :)
    • Admin
      No problem, just hope it gets sorted soon xx
This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

IDealy4U commented on Simon Farnworth's photo
"Nice!"
59 minutes ago
IDealy4U commented on Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox's photo
"Very nice!"
1 hour ago
DollObservers.com via Twitter
Net-a-Porter sells $200K worth of Karl Lagerfeld Barbie in one morning http://dailym.ai/1nB2dRA  #dollobservers
4 hours ago
Jane Reeds replied to Tilly's discussion Playing Dr. Frankendollie here... swapping heads! in Big Girls (from 15" to 22", and plus dolls)
"That is fantastic! My talent is more in the diorama stage right now. I have read that people use ac…"
8 hours ago
Monster Crafts replied to Tilly's discussion Starting my next batch of Monster High repaints... in Monster High Dolls
"She's beautiful isn't she? But you're right, she looks more mature than other characters like Dracu…"
12 hours ago
Tilly replied to Tilly's discussion Starting my next batch of Monster High repaints... in Monster High Dolls
"I had to look and see who Spectra is... no, I've not gotten her.
I still have not been able to do…"
20 hours ago
Tilly replied to Tilly's discussion Playing Dr. Frankendollie here... swapping heads! in Big Girls (from 15" to 22", and plus dolls)
"Thank you, Jane... I need to update this with stuff I've since learned.  I think there are other tu…"
20 hours ago
"That was great Tilly, very helpful! We should ask Simon to add this in the new category when it's r…"
21 hours ago