DollObservers.com News

Admin

Issue With The Main Photo Module *FIXED*

Over the last few days it seem we have developed a problem with the photo module and the ability to upload photos as well as show some love to photos already there. I have handed the issue to the engineers who run our platform and hope to have the issue resolved early next week. In the meantime the photo sections in the groups are working just fine so please feel free to make use of these.

I will keep you updated as soon as I know of any developments and I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience.

Email me when people comment –
Admin

Simon is the Owner and Community Manager here at DollObservers.com. He is a self-professed Fashion Doll Aficionado, Collector, Blogger and has written for Haute Doll and DOLLS Magazine. Be sure to stop by and say 'hello'!

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• I uploaded 3 photos and had no problem :)
    I have so many to upload. LOL - I better wait until the weekend!!
  • Admin
    I'm pleased to report that the photo module is fully functional again! Go add pics NOW!! :)
  • Thanks Simon :)
    • Admin
      No problem, just hope it gets sorted soon xx
This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

Viktor Zavadsky replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion *Sticky* Tell Us About Your Latest Fashion Doll!
"glamorous & absolutely fabulous!"
1 hour ago
Jane Reeds replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion *Sticky* Tell Us About Your Latest Fashion Doll!
"They came out in the early summer. There are a lot of photos on Flickr of them."
2 hours ago
Valerie Myers replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion *Sticky* Tell Us About Your Latest Fashion Doll!
"These are gorgeous dolls. I had not seen them before."
2 hours ago
Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion *Sticky* Tell Us About Your Latest Fashion Doll!
"yes indeed eh? who's complaining here  hee hee"
4 hours ago
"no way!!! this really loo FANTASTIC!!!"
4 hours ago
"Thank you! Just thought you'd get a kick out of knowing about the carpet. It's a dollar store Santa…"
4 hours ago
"I guess it's all about the diorama for me. That's what got me collecting dolls to start with! I fou…"
4 hours ago
DollObservers.com via Twitter
Hot off the press! Check out the latest edition of http://DollObservers.com  News! #dollobservers #fashiondolls Featuring: @BarbieCollector
4 hours ago