DollObservers.com News

Admin

Issue With The Main Photo Module *FIXED*

Over the last few days it seem we have developed a problem with the photo module and the ability to upload photos as well as show some love to photos already there. I have handed the issue to the engineers who run our platform and hope to have the issue resolved early next week. In the meantime the photo sections in the groups are working just fine so please feel free to make use of these.

I will keep you updated as soon as I know of any developments and I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience.

Email me when people comment –

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• I uploaded 3 photos and had no problem :)
    I have so many to upload. LOL - I better wait until the weekend!!
  • Admin
    I'm pleased to report that the photo module is fully functional again! Go add pics NOW!! :)
  • Thanks Simon :)
    • Admin
      No problem, just hope it gets sorted soon xx
This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

Don Orlando replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Thank you David."
2 hours ago
"Thank you so much."
2 hours ago
David Mycheals Maciorkowski replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Love it!! <3 :-D"
6 hours ago
"Adorable!!"
6 hours ago
Fashion Doll Stylist replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"So utterly charming. I love her outfit!!"
7 hours ago
"Very pretty, Don. I had almost forgotten how roses do tend to bloom late into the year."
7 hours ago
Sara Tiz replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Oh! What a beautiful dress!!"
11 hours ago
Ayofemi Irozju replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Thank you so much Viktor and Dom!!!"
16 hours ago