DollObservers.com News

Admin

Welcome to this first 'Tips 'N Tricks' blog post highlighting the many and varied features of the site which you may not currently know about and how they can help you with your DollObservers experience.

Today we're looking at a way of signing up to email notifications for new Blog Posts and Forum Posts as well as Forum and Photo Comments. You'll find it at the bottom right of posts and forum categories, you just need to click to action! You can also choose to 'Follow' whole forums or just individual categories in both the main forum and in group forums too! You can choose to stop receiving email alerts whenever you wish by clicking 'unfollow'.

Hope this helps!

Email me when people comment –

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• I'm a little bit late for this party, but where are the blog posts? It's cool to follow the groups I'm more active in, but I still receive a notification for the groups that I manage/own without subscribing right?
This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

Valerie Myers posted photos in Monster High Dolls
1 minute ago
Valerie Myers commented on Monster Crafts's blog post SDCC days 3 & 4 in Monster High Dolls
"I have Monster Scaritage Skelita on order thru Amazon.com.  She has not shipped yet but soon.

Val…"
6 minutes ago
Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox replied to Pabboo Redfeather's discussion July Challenge - Your Doll's First Movie Role! in Sew Much Fun
"thanks FDS, I am so totally on doll right now, I think I missed them more than I dare to admit :),…"
39 minutes ago
Fashion Doll Stylist replied to Pabboo Redfeather's discussion July Challenge - Your Doll's First Movie Role! in Sew Much Fun
"Wow, Dom. That looks just great! So much detail! You must really be energized, given the amount o w…"
1 hour ago
Jane Reeds replied to Jane Reeds's discussion WANTED: Shake Rattle "N" Roll Rayna in Buy & Sell Fashion Dolls
"Thanks Simon"
2 hours ago
I couldn't see how to delete my listing under "wanted" in "Buy & Sell"
Simon Farnworth replied to Jane Reeds's discussion WANTED: Shake Rattle "N" Roll Rayna in Buy & Sell Fashion Dolls
"That's great news! Glad to hear you found you girl :) I'll delete this discussion now."
2 hours ago
"I finally found her! I'm no longer looking to buy Rayna now."
2 hours ago