DollObservers.com News

Admin

Simon is the Owner and Community Manager here at DollObservers.com. He is a self professed Fashion Doll Aficionado, Collector, Blogger and has written for Haute Doll and DOLLS Magazine. Be sure to stop by and say 'hello'!

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• Thanks Simon dear Happy Easter to you too as well as your close ones.

Happy Easter to all my dollObs friends

dolly cheers

• Admin

Happy Easter, dear Lilly!

This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

Isabel replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#OctoberTOTM: Witching Hour' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Ahhh, thanks dear... it's just that "Doll harvest" this time was soooo exciting!! I'm still unpacki…"
21 minutes ago
Nilsa M. Donelan replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#OctoberTOTM: Witching Hour' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Thanks a lot Jane, Dom and Isabel. :)"
2 hours ago
Fashion Doll Stylist replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#OctoberTOTM: Witching Hour' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Snif, snif... Sorry you won't be joining us this month. I always look forward to seeing your take o…"
2 hours ago
Valerie Myers posted photos
9 hours ago
Jane Reeds replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#OctoberTOTM: Witching Hour' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"This is great with real bats in the photo! Look at those teeth...yikes!"
11 hours ago
Monster Crafts replied to Tillie's discussion Some things I learned about repainting dolls... that I wish I'd known before I started. in Monster High Dolls
"Why can't you sell? I think that your repaints are pretty good, and the world is a large place full…"
15 hours ago
Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#OctoberTOTM: Witching Hour' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Thanks Isa dear,  counting on you next month:) glad you had fun in Texas"
15 hours ago
Isabel posted a photo
And here are the new girls in town. Thanks to my dear friend Nilsa and Pat in Corpus Christy who fo…
16 hours ago