DollObservers.com Support

DollObservers.com Support

This is where will you will find help, guidelines and FAQs for all aspects of the site.

Admin

Simon is the Owner and Community Manager here at DollObservers.com. He is a self-professed Fashion Doll Aficionado, Collector, Blogger and has written for Haute Doll and DOLLS Magazine. Be sure to stop by and say 'hello'!

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox left a comment for Natacha Yearwood
"Hello Natacha,
Welcome aboard. I hope you'll have fun and friends here
Dolly cheers

"
1 hour ago
Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox left a comment for Brenda Russell
"Hello Brenda
It’s quite a pleasure to have you join us. Welcome aboard, have fun
Dolly cheers"
1 hour ago
Natacha Yearwood and Brenda Russell joined DollObservers.com
2 hours ago
DollObservers.com via Twitter
13 hours ago
Monster Crafts replied to Tillie's discussion Some things I learned about repainting dolls... that I wish I'd known before I started. in Monster High Dolls
"I don't really have an answer for that glue think with the lashes, but I've seen that some people u…"
16 hours ago
Doll Observers via Facebook

Check out Monster Crafts' latest Blog post!…

Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox loves Mary Beth Jennings's photo
20 hours ago
Dom - alias Lilly Chevalier-Fox left a comment for Suzie Ham
"Hello Suzie,
Welcome in our community. Enjoy yourself and meet a lot of new friends.
Dolly cheers.…"
20 hours ago
Mary Beth Jennings posted photos
22 hours ago
Monster Crafts posted a photo
23 hours ago
DollObservers.com via Twitter
yesterday
Sara Tiz replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion July 2015 #FashionDollTheme Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"I'm not American, but I love America and this theme!
last time I couldn't join the contest, but thi…"
yesterday
Sara Tiz loves Simon Farnworth's discussion July 2015 #FashionDollTheme Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
yesterday
Doll Observers via Facebook

What better month than July to celebrate independence, freedom and the finest of fashions in…

Suzie Ham is now a member of DollObservers.com
yesterday
DollObservers.com via Twitter
Hot off the press! Check out our new improved http://DollObservers.com  Weekly News! #dollobservers Featuring: @Tonnerdoll
yesterday
DollObservers.com via Twitter
Tim Carty is now a member of Buy & Sell Fashion Dolls http://dollobservers.com/members/TimCarty  #dollobservers
yesterday