This is where will you will find help, guidelines and FAQs for all aspects of the site.
DollObservers.com is the social network for Fashion Doll Lovers. Whether your passion is Barbie, Tonner, Sybarite, FR or all of the above, if you love fashion dolls then this is the site for you!
A Range of Features:
- Fashion Doll Photos. The Photos feature allows you to upload Fashion Doll photos and share them across the web. You can upload directly from your PC or Mac or even import photos from your Flickr account. Create albums using photos that have been uploaded.
- Fashion Doll Groups. You can use groups to meet people who share your particular Fashion Doll favourites or ways of interacting with dolls. Don’t see a group for you? Then create and maintain your own!
- Fashion Doll Forum. The Forum is a great way to interact with other members. It is also a great place to discuss news related to Fashion Dolls, share experiences, and voice your opinions.
Win Prizes With Our Theme of the Month Photo Contest & Giveaways...
- Join our popular 'Theme of the Month' Every month we have a different Doll Theme. Members can enter a theme pic for a chance to win a $50 cash prize! It lots of fun and a very popular feature!
- We host occasional but spectacular Fashion Doll Giveaways with lots of ways to earn an entry to win big!
What our Members Have to Say:
“When you join DollObservers, as I did one year ago, you find those people, you got those friends all over the globe, and you share the passion, the friendship, the fun” – Lilly, Superstar Member, Spain
“I want to share my dolls with others, and in real life I just can't... here it works... I can post photos of my dolls that I'm proud... and I can enjoy other people's beautiful dolls and be inspired :)” - Evelien, Netherlands
“Users can enjoy the camaraderie of doll collecting with a multi-faceted group rather than just one certain doll being in the spotlight. And of course, my favorite: "Theme of the Month Group" allows you to fully participate with other collectors in a healthy and friendly competition” – Mark, USA
“It's really great to meet doll lovers from all over the world. As for me, the atmosphere is very important. Thank you... for giving the fashion doll lovers from all over the world the chance to unite on such a website!” – Katie, Russian Federation
Ready to Join?
Joining DollObservers.com couldn't be easier and what's more is absolutely free! You can sign up manually or use your other social sign on credentials such as Facebook, Twitter, Windows Live & more! Sign me up!