Hi everyone! I'm really looking forward to getting involved in the site and meeting some new friends. I'm a 34 year old female from England and I have just got back into fashion doll collecting after a break. I began as a child collecting the Happy Holiday's Barbie's which were quite hard to find in the UK, and in the early 2000's I started collecting more seriously with the relaunch of the Barbie Fan Club and the launch of the Silkstone dolls. I've also had Tonner Dolls in the past but am now looking forward to getting my first Integrity doll, Katy Keene and I really like the look of some of their other ranges. I'm also pleased to see they have some stockists in Europe as its really difficult as a British collector to collect without paying Ebay prices! I met some great collector friends online in the early 2000's on the Barbie Fan Club forum pages, and got involved with ooak swaps etc and am hoping to meet some likeminded friends here too. EyvaRead more…
Love the ceramic doll as well with the dress of your province
“The BEST doll site on the web” – Mark, USA
DollObservers.com is an online community for fashion doll lovers and collectors. Whether your passion is Barbie, Tonner, Sybarite, Fashion Royalty or all of the above! Or whether you prefer your dolls Vintage or New, then this is the site for you.
Once you sign up you will be able to enjoy and join in with the following activities and features:
- Have your own personal ‘My Page’
- See a member you like? Add them as a friend! The more you engage with other members the more friends you will make. Invite your non-member friends to join you too!
- Active members stand the chance of being nominated as a Superstar Member!
- Upload your Doll Photos, tag them and add them to Groups too. Other members can comment and socially engage with them
- Join in and engage with the fashion doll discussions in the Forum
- Join a specific Doll Groups such as ‘Barbie”, ‘Buy & Sell’, ‘Tonner Dolls‘, ‘Sybarites‘ and more. Don’t see a group for you? Then create and maintain your own!
- Follow all the action in the Activity Feed on the front page in order to keep up with members’ posts. You can also add Status Updates, Links and YouTube videos right there in the feed!
- We have a regular Theme of the Month photo contest. Previous themes have included ‘Science Fiction’, ‘In The Sun’, ‘Love’ and lots more.
- Look out for occasional offers and competitions to win cool Fashion Doll prizes!
We are a true community of doll lovers and together we can discover a whole world of Fashion Dolls!
DollObservers.com is the premiere online community dedicated to fashion doll lovers and collectors. Check out all the latest goings on from our friendly, talented and doll-mad members! If you aren't already a member then be sure to Join Now, it's FREE!