A couple of days ago I contacted Mattel Spain Customer Service complaining about two dolls that had defects on them (one of the doll's arms doesn't bend, and the other one has her legs broken). I wasn't planning contacting them, but after receiving some encouragement from some doll collectors and reading about other people's good experiences, I decided to give it a try. Well, not only it took them several days to reply to my message, they've also told me to contact the vendor and show them the receipt. Well, I do have the receipt because I bought them on Amazon, but one was purchased several months ago and I don't have the boxes anymore. I know that usually, when a product isn't in good condition, you contact the vendor (who is going to contact the manufacturer), but I'm reading tons of people's comments saying that they've received dolls and they're super happy with Mattel. Honestly, I don't want a free doll, I just want an arm to change the broken one, and if possible a body for…Read more…
A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tells you that they have fallen in love with you.
Lilly and Fabio are and will be always in love
Lilly (tyler from R. Tonner 16")
Fabio (Matt from R.Tonner 16")"
“The BEST doll site on the web” – Mark, USA
DollObservers.com is an online community for fashion doll lovers and collectors. Whether your passion is Barbie, Tonner, Sybarite, Fashion Royalty or all of the above! Or whether you prefer your dolls Vintage or New, then this is the site for you.
Once you sign up you will be able to enjoy and join in with the following activities and features:
- Have your own personal ‘My Page’
- See a member you like? Add them as a friend! The more you engage with other members the more friends you will make. Invite your non-member friends to join you too!
- Active members stand the chance of being nominated as a Superstar Member!
- Upload your Doll Photos, tag them and add them to Groups too. Other members can comment and socially engage with them
- Join in and engage with the fashion doll discussions in the Forum
- Join a specific Doll Groups such as ‘Barbie”, ‘Buy & Sell’, ‘Tonner Dolls‘, ‘Sybarites‘ and more. Don’t see a group for you? Then create and maintain your own!
- Follow all the action in the Activity Feed on the front page in order to keep up with members’ posts. You can also add Status Updates, Links and YouTube videos right there in the feed!
- We have a regular Theme of the Month photo contest. Previous themes have included ‘Science Fiction’, ‘In The Sun’, ‘Love’ and lots more.
- Look out for occasional offers and competitions to win cool Fashion Doll prizes!
We are a true community of doll lovers and together we can discover a whole world of Fashion Dolls!
DollObservers.com is the premiere online community dedicated to fashion doll lovers and collectors. Check out all the latest goings on from our friendly, talented and doll-mad members! If you aren't already a member then be sure to Join Now, it's FREE!