DollObservers.com is the premiere online community dedicated to fashion doll lovers and collectors. Use the tabs below to check out all the latest goings on from our friendly, talented and doll-mad members!
all the dolls has to be undressed to go back in their boxes and the doll's Christmas tree and ornaments folded and bagged
after this I will try to make a new year eve diorama but nothing to sew
I have a large quantity of fabric that my mom sent me and I really love the colorful flower pattern of it, I will start to redo my living room curtain cushion, rocking chair and maybe more if enough fabric (so this will not be to dolls oriente…"
What are you working on?"
the way you made the tunic over this skirt is just perfect!
I was wondering if "silk noil"correspond to "lirette de soie" in french I have her a big piece of lirette de soie (maybe silk lirette ? ) yellow and it is gorgeous, but always look a bit heavy for my girls,. but the way you used it with the pleats made me thinks I will certainly try this
thanks for the side pic, you are such an inspiration, I a…"
The top is sewn to the skirt, the seam is pressed upward and the seam allowances are hand stitched to the side and center back seams. The sleeves repeat the front motif.
No lining at all for this one, as it would have added too much bulk with these firmly woven fabrics. The silk noil is finished with Fray Check at the hems, so it's n…"
I am delighted to announce that 'Members-Only' nominations in the 2015 DollObservers.com Fashion Doll Awards are now underway. This year we have 12 categories covering a wide range of fashion doll types as well as recognising other…
Well another festive season is upon us and it's time to start celebrating with this year's DollObservers.com Advent Calendar!! For each day of December a photo will be added below and will feature a pic taken from our archive of member's…Read more…
Hello All, My name is Jan, and a lot of fellow doll collectors may know me as "JanCarmen". I love many, many dolls, and find it hard to resist whatever pulls at my heart strings! I live in the USA - in the Midwest. Strangely, there are very few…Read more…
I guess you may have heard about Lammily doll, a fashion doll with body proportions based on the average american teenager girl. Some people have already received their Lammily dolls and have made some reviews (you can read The Toy Box Philosopher…Read more…
Picture from the artist Andrea Meyer's Etsy shop. I discovered these dolls just lately in a review by Toy Box Philosopher... found here http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2014/11/kate-and-tara-by-wildflower-dolls.html?utm_source=BP_recent and you can…Read more…
“The BEST doll site on the web” – Mark, USA
DollObservers.com is an online community for fashion doll lovers and collectors. Whether your passion is Barbie, Tonner, Sybarite, Fashion Royalty or all of the above! Or whether you prefer your dolls Vintage or New, then this is the site for you.
Once you sign up you will be able to enjoy and join in with the following activities and features:
- Have your own personal ‘My Page’
- See a member you like? Add them as a friend! The more you engage with other members the more friends you will make. Invite your non-member friends to join you too!
- Active members stand the chance of being nominated as a Superstar Member!
- Upload your Doll Photos, tag them and add them to Groups too. Other members can comment and socially engage with them
- Join in and engage with the fashion doll discussions in the Forum
- Join a specific Doll Groups such as ‘Barbie”, ‘Buy & Sell’, ‘Tonner Dolls‘, ‘Sybarites‘ and more. Don’t see a group for you? Then create and maintain your own!
- Follow all the action in the Activity Feed on the front page in order to keep up with members’ posts. You can also add Status Updates, Links and YouTube videos right there in the feed!
- We have a regular Theme of the Month photo contest. Previous themes have included ‘Science Fiction’, ‘In The Sun’, ‘Love’ and lots more.
- Look out for occasional offers and competitions to win cool Fashion Doll prizes!
We are a true community of doll lovers and together we can discover a whole world of Fashion Dolls!