quite a good place to relax nice shot!!"
I do not used them yet M C waiting to get the courage that Tilly is seeping into us with her talent.
I have the chalk pastel from my mom from France , I have no clue if they are indeed good quality. she tried her hand at drawing with pastel some years ago (with some success I should say) then then Parkinson sickness not helping , she gave the pastel to me.
I have difficulties to find a lot of art and craft stuff here, but mostly because I am living in a tiny town, in Extremadura. but even in Sevilla I never find any specific craft store :("
Since my girl is not that well-off for an expensive spa session, she has to settle with a relaxation time in her own house. So the title is "Home Spa". Hope you like it."
I am thrilled to announce that we now have a…
I thought it might be fun for new members to let us know what they hope to get out of being a member of our community. Is it meet other fashion doll collectors? Is it to share photos and get tips? Is it something entirely different?? There is no…Read more…
Can anyone recommend a website or other resource that provides reviews/discussions of fashion doll lines? I've found some good blogs that discuss new dolls as they become available (The Doll Observer, Collecting Fashion Dolls, Dolldom, Dolly Daily,…Read more…
Haute Doll Magazine are looking for members of the site who have a penchant for styling their fashion doll's hair. I know there are lots of you out there! They also want to see how this can be translated into a tutorial with photography. Can you…Read more…
JAMIEshow IFDC 2014 from George G. on Vimeo.Read more…
The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or how badly, is a way to make your soul grow. Sing...dance...write... Do it as well as you possibly can. You…Read more…
Theme of the Month162 Themers
Monster High Dolls49 Ghouls
Sew Much Fun99 Members
Once Upon a Time...16 Members
Kelly Dolls and Friends Group13 Members
Buy & Sell Fashion Dolls105 Collectors
Superdoll Collectables Dolls - The sYbarites70 sYbaholics
Fashion Doll OOAK - Repainting and Customization42 Members
dabbling in the dark, goth dolls and fashions23 Members
Shoot Tips and Tricks27 Doll Photographers
JAMIEshow Dolls44 Members
“The BEST doll site on the web” – Mark, USA
DollObservers.com is an online community for fashion doll lovers and collectors. Whether your passion is Barbie, Tonner, Sybarite, Fashion Royalty or all of the above! Or whether you prefer your dolls Vintage or New, then this is the site for you.
Once you sign up you will be able to enjoy and join in with the following activities and features:
- Have your own personal ‘My Page’
- See a member you like? Add them as a friend! The more you engage with other members the more friends you will make. Invite your non-member friends to join you too!
- Active members stand the chance of being nominated as a Superstar Member!
- Upload your Doll Photos, tag them and add them to Groups too. Other members can comment and socially engage with them
- Join in and engage with the fashion doll discussions in the Forum
- Join a specific Doll Groups such as ‘Barbie”, ‘Buy & Sell’, ‘Tonner Dolls‘, ‘Sybarites‘ and more. Don’t see a group for you? Then create and maintain your own!
- Follow all the action in the Activity Feed on the front page in order to keep up with members’ posts. You can also add Status Updates, Links and YouTube videos right there in the feed!
- We have a regular Theme of the Month photo contest. Previous themes have included ‘Science Fiction’, ‘In The Sun’, ‘Love’ and lots more.
- Look out for occasional offers and competitions to win cool Fashion Doll prizes!
We are a true community of doll lovers and together we can discover a whole world of Fashion Dolls!