DollObservers.com News

Admin

Welcome to our New Look Community

As of now our community update has gone live and all member data has transitioned over to our new platform. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form, accessible from the top menu. I also welcome and suggestions and comments on our new look.

Stand by for some 'how to' videos over the next few days too.

Email me when people comment –

You need to be a member of DollObservers.com to add comments!

Join DollObservers.com

Comments

• Is anyone else having issues with the Doll Observers' badge on their blogs?
  • Hey Simon, besides members' profile, where can we see members' birthday?

• Admin
      Unfortunately nowhere else at the moment. Hopefully this feature will be added soon.
This reply was deleted.

Latest Member Activity

David Mycheals Maciorkowski replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Love it!! <3 :-D"
1 hour ago
"Adorable!!"
1 hour ago
Fashion Doll Stylist replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"So utterly charming. I love her outfit!!"
3 hours ago
"Very pretty, Don. I had almost forgotten how roses do tend to bloom late into the year."
3 hours ago
Sara Tiz replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Oh! What a beautiful dress!!"
6 hours ago
Ayofemi Irozju replied to Simon Farnworth's discussion '#SeptemberTOTM - Floral Fantasy' Photo Contest Entries in Theme of the Month
"Thank you so much Viktor and Dom!!!"
11 hours ago
"I believe this is France. I think that's what the calendar that I took the pages from said."
11 hours ago
"The title of my photo is Barbara. She's named after my mother."
11 hours ago